Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Debbie Bliss Hooded Cable Cardigan

Here is a photo of my latest project. I started it just before Thanksgiving, but had to put it away and work on the many socks I gave as Christmas gifts. Now that the holiday craziness is over, I can settle back in and work on a project for ME! A bit of a crisis yesterday, as I realized I had a mistake in one of the cables. I tried to fix the problem without frogging, following the fine instructions at Yarnpath, but alas, the problem was too far gone, and the only remedy was rip-rip-rip. So I ripped out 20 or so rows, crossed the cables correctly, and begin to knit again. Jeff always gets so upset when I have to rip out, but for me it's just part of the process. It just means I get to knit even more!

Debbie Bliss Hooded Cable Cardigan Posted by Hello

No comments: