Friday, December 31, 2004

Goodbye 2004

The last day of the year. This was a good year. The Red Sox won the world series! I still am amazed, watching all World Series DVD replays. I should have known something tremendous would come of this baseball season when Jeff and I were able to purchase that 4 game pack of 2004 tix last December. And then when we met Jason Varitek at Fogo De Chao in Chicago! What a super experience. And the Pats won the Superbowl. Can you believe that's become kind of ho-hum?? Now when Brady makes one mistake we are all shocked. Amazing.

My family is all relatively healthy and happy. I'm looking forward to '05.

More immediately, my plans include staying in my new PJ's for most of the weekend and knitting. Was able to fix the mis crossed cable in my Debbie Bliss by unraveling only the braided cables along each edge of the back, and reknitting. Does this qualify me as "advanced"?

Visted my LYS to purchase a $1.99 cable needle. Found the needle no proble, and of course spent $30 on more yarn and a new book. The Great American Aran Afghan. Have always wanted to try this, and with a few business trips planned for the coming months, will have time on the flights to knit some squares. Or maybe I'll work on socks. It might be difficult to read an aran chart while crammed into a plane.

Happy New Year!




No comments: