Thursday, October 19, 2006

47 Things You Couldn't Care Less About

Hey did anyone else notice that #34 was missing?!

1. FIRST NAME? Lisa

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, every little girl born that year was named Lisa. Lisa Marie actually. Just call me the Madison of my generation. But...I am older than Ms. Presley, so that means she was named after me.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last weekend, watching Once Around. I'm such a geek.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to, before I became so dependent on my keyboard. Now I can barely read it.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Does chicken salad count? I don't really do "Lunchmeat".

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, but I would get mad at me for never returning phone calls, and occasionally forgetting birthdays. I would appreciate my good listening skills though.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, it's called a blog.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I do. Wisdom teeth too!!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I have a strange fascination with reppelling, but Bungee jumping terrifies me.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like it hot. Maple and Brown Sugar oatmeal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Hardly ever, the only tie shoes I wear are sneakers. Mostly I'm a clog, slide, mule girl. Anything to show off my handmade socks.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, not so much. Emotionally, getting stronger everyday.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Real pistachio, not that bright green stuff.

14. SHOE SIZE? 7

15. RED OR PINK? Red wine. Pink yarn. It's a toss up.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My inability to keep my mouth shut when I know I should. And a close second is my inability to trust my instincts, though I'm getting better at that.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, just post your own.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Grey pants, red t-shirt, no shoes. I was wearing black clogs, but kicked them off immediately upon getting home.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A slice of cold pizza.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of my computer, and the sound of hubby coming through the front door and blowing me a kiss. Awwww, isn't he sweet!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably carnation pink, with hopes of someday becoming magenta.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Cut grass. Firewood burning.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A potential client at work. He was from Greenville, SC and kept saying y'all, which made me smile.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile, eyes.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? It wasn't stealing, since she invited me to take it. I don't know her very well, but I enjoy her blog.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Cold gin and tonic on a hot day.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Duh! Pitchers and catchers report on February 17.

29. EYE COLOR? Blue

30. HAT SIZE? Small, I think.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything chocolate.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Right now.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Chocolate and butterfly.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Not lemon meringue pie.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Another knitter with no knitting news to report.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? That co-worker of mine who ignores all my emails. You can't hide forever you know!

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Knitting Without Tears. Do audio books count? If so I just downloaded the Secret Garden.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Cookie crumbs.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Red Sox Report, some of the Mets / Cardinals, Dancing with the Stars, and Lost.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The sound of hubby taking the dog out early on Saturday morning, and letting me get a little extra sleep.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles, no question.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Paris.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Mind reading.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Boston, MA

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody, I stole it, remember?

No comments: