Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friday Feast on Sunday

I've been a bad blogger, spending on my time on Ravelry lately. But Marguerite inspired me to share a Friday Feast.

Appetizer: What is your favorite type of art?
This is a very difficult question. "Art" is so varied, so my favorites can vary too, depending on my mood and where my head is at any given time. Maybe it's great film, theatre, literature, poetry, sculpture, fine art paintings, photography, or contemporary art. It all depends.

Soup: When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
Last week I attended an all-day seminar on Search Engine Marketing and was surprised to arrive at 7:30 and find an actual breakfast with scrambled eggs and bacon and home fries being served, instead of the usual mini -muffins and coffee. My employer paid for it all, so it was free to me.

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
I'd give myself a 7.

Main Course: Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
30 minutes per day?

Dessert: To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
The highest it is set is 72 F, but only for an hour or so, on the coldest evenings of winter. Overnight it goes down to 55 F and we use lots of blankets. And the dog.

No comments: