- Meeting my lovely in-law's for breakfast at IHOP
- Realizing that IHOP now serves Nutella Crepes
- Entering the Nutella sweepstakes. Fingers crossed!
- Attending the 2nd annual Spin/Weave/Knit/Quilt Celebration at Slater Mill
- Registering for not one, but two classes with the amazing Ms. Annie Modesitt
- Sipping tea, while listening to Cast-On, my favorite podcast
- Finishing a few more rows of my version of Smile (Ravelry link)
- Wearing my gear and preparing to watch the game
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Sunday Gratitude Links
Oprah recommends keeping a gratitude journal. Here's a quick list of what I'm grateful for today.