Friday, February 04, 2005

Free Pattern / Pretty Feet

Here's a free pattern from Lisa Lloyd's Knitting Designs. It's a very pretty "pink ribbon" Breast Cancer Awareness sock, but would be great in any color. Might make a nice mother's day gift for that special mom, sister, friend, etc.

Sunday I am off for a week in Puerto Rico. Half for work and half for fun. Jeff is coming on Monday. It will be so nice to see some sunshine, and have a few umbrella drinks. Today was spent shopping for new skirt and sweater, appropriate for island "business casual" - whatever that means. Then I treated myself to a super luxurious pedicure. Pretty feet are mandatory when wearing sandals. Tomorrow will be spent doing laundry, cleaning the house, and trying to pack for both me and Jeff.

If I have a few minutes, I also must cast on for my next pair of socks. Knitting on the plane is also mandatory, and the Debbie Bliss is too big and complicated to cart along.

No comments: