Friday, February 18, 2005

Lunch and Knitting Inspiration

Today I had a wonderful afternoon with my friend Cheryl. She made a delicious lunch and we spent a few hours knitting, showing off our latest yarn purchases, completed projects, books, patterns, etc. She showed me her beautiful cotton sweater from the summer Knitter's magazine. Neither of us are big fans of cotton yarns, but this one came out great. I wish I had my camera so I could show you the fantastic buttons she used. She's so good at matching the buttons to the project. Excellent job!

We talked about going to Camp Stitches next summer. Oh what fun, five days of relaxing, knitting, and shopping! I'm going to start saving my pennies. Hopefully, the next time we get together I'll have something other than socks and socks yarn to show. Cheryl, you've inspired me to do some work on the Debbie Bliss jacket tonight.
And thanks to Colleen for the kind words about my geranium socks. Right back at ya for your koigu socks. They are awesome!

No comments: