Sunday, June 26, 2005

Houston, We Have a Secret Pal!



My secret pal (who hails from Houston, home of this rocket and this Rocket) sent me a fantastic package of goodies. 4 luscious skeins of Knit Picks Andean Treasures, Embers. The color is the perfect red for a warm and cozy scarf to wear when the Sox are in the playoffs come October.

She also included a tremendous book, The Knitting Directory, by Alison Jenkins, which is full of stitch patterns and designs, sure to keep me inspired. Also, a very pretty scented body mist called Dream is perfect. Very light and summery. I love it and am wearing it right now. And finally, the cutest little post-it notes with a cartoon dog who looks remarkably like another dog I know! Thank you so much Secret Pal. I love all my gifts and can't wait 'til the "reveal" so I can thank you personally.

No comments: