Saturday, July 30, 2005

Technical Difficulties and Other News

Does anyone know why blogger isn't sending me emails to notify me when someone leaves a comment? I think I've got all the settings correct, but still nothing. After searching through Blogger Help with no luck, I sent a politely worded email asking for guidance. I received this response,
"Thanks for contacting Blogger Support. Since we cannot always respond
personally to every message we get, we encourage you to check Blogger Help,
where you can find answers to many common questions. Here are some of the top
articles which could help you out..."

Not. Helpful. At. All.

In Other News
The connections between knitting and baseball just continue. First, there's Kathy's dream. And then the world's first baseball / knitting marketing promotion. Tell me how do I get my hands on one of those t-shirts?

1 comment:

Marguerite said...

It's possible your ISP is blocking the Blogger emails.

My Mom has Blogger comments and her email notifications were being blocked by AOL and maybe still are.