Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sunday, Perfect Sunday

Sunday is the one day of the week when you can kick back, relax and enjoy the people and things you love the most. Today was a great Sunday.

After a tasty breakfast of french toast at IHOP with Jeff's parents, we headed home to meet up with some friends who were coming by to take away our old treadmill. As with most treadmills, it sat unused for long stretches of time, cluttering up the guest room and taking up valuable space that could be better devoted to a beloved hobby, in my case knitting. Of course, I could have used it for this, but instead we gave it to people who will actually use it to exercise. Or so they say.

After waving goodbye to the treadmill, I drove a few miles to Slater Mill, where I had the pleasure of meeting some new Ravelry friends in person. What a blast. I saw knitters, spinners, weavers, dyers, felters, quilters, and basketweavers. If you are local, please make time to visit the mill, which will (hopefully) soon be home to a new Fiber Arts Center. I'll share more details as they arrive.

And then, of course, I headed home to watch the boys complete the sweep. What a perfect Sunday.

No comments: