Sunday, May 15, 2005

Why Can't They Get It Right The First Time?

I should know better than to start a new pattern without first googling for corrections. It is truly amazing to me that people are paid to create, write, edit, and publish knitting patterns, and yet corrections are still necessary. With all the talented and smart knitters in the world, why can't these books be correct when they first go to press? For anyone knitting from the Knitting On the Road book, please check the corrections before you begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed your comment on Knitting the Blues. I did kind of the same thing, but I just have a link to my bloglines list. I assume you took the next step to incorporate it in your page. It's so much easier!
I enjoyed reading your blog. I'll check it out again (because I added it to my list!).

Bridget in Maine